DT-RC-8 series of instruments are used for detecting velocity and extent of pharmic dissolution from tablet, capsule etc in prescriptive menstruum.
- It has eight vessels and eight poles, with four vessels and four poles in front and other at back.
- The head moves up/down can be manual or automatically.
- The basket units and paddle units are made of imported stainless steel (SUS316L).
- The magnetism-pumped circular water current can heat the system evenly, and the bath liquid can achieve an equal temperature.
- A MPU is used in dissolution tester to automatically control the temperature, rotational speed and time, and the parameters can be preset at any time.
- It can be operated conveniently by keystroke. The measurement result is displayed by LED. The preset and real data can be displayed alternately in time.
- Automation: auto-test, auto-diagnose, auto-alarm.
- It can test by self and alarm automatically. The dissolution parameters of’ Chinese codex 2010′ are stored in and can be taken out at anytime.
- Time can be preset at many points. The beeper sounds automatically to any point, and then the tester automatically runs to the next one.
|Temperature range||ambient to +45.0℃||ambient to +45.0℃||ambient to +45.0℃|
|Preset timing||nine points (1~999)min||nine points (1~999)min||nine points (1~999)min|
|Paddle radial run-out||±0.5mm||±0.5mm||±0.5mm|
|Basket radial run-out||±1.0mm||±1.0mm||±1.0mm|
|Power||220V/50Hz/1200W or 110V/60Hz/1200W||220V/50Hz/1200W or 110V/60Hz/1200W||220V/50Hz/1200W or 110V/60Hz/1200W|
|Dimension||680*540*480 mm||960*520*480 mm||960*440*480 mm|